About ACTN Membership
The ACTN has two (2) membership categories namely; corporate and individual memberships. The corporate membership is open to non-bank Corporate organisations and the public sector (to be represented by a maximum of two (2) representatives of the level of Finance Director, CFO, Corporate Treasurer, Financial Controller or Treasury/Finance Manager) while individual membership is for individuals with minimum academic qualification of first degree / HND who are holding or have held the position of Financial Directors, Chief Financial Officers, Corporate Treasurers, Finance & Treasury Managers, Financial Controllers, Risk Managers and Chief Accountants – whichever position is applicable for not less than three (3) years in a non-bank corporate organization or the public sector
The Association serves its members by:
- Providing a forum for corporate treasurers to identify current issues
- Promoting the interests of the industry.
- Promoting high ethical standards in the industry.
- Providing a level of internationalisation through overseas affiliation and cooperation
- Deepening knowledge and skills of the treasury function
- Increased networking opportunity
Applying for Membership
To apply for ACTN Membership, simply download the membership application forms, complete the appropriate category of membership registration form and scan it to email@example.com or complete the online membership application form (Corporate or Individual) and submit same after payment of the appropriate registration and annual membership fees as indicated in the forms. All evidence of cheque or cash payments should be scanned to firstname.lastname@example.orgMembership Forms